1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need restore photo

Discussion in 'Help Team' started by Molly Cuper, Jul 16, 2017 at 9:18 PM.

1. Molly Cuper

Molly Cuper New Member

Hi, everyone
    I need your help. I need to restore photos. My friend have 40 old photos. I am not skilled in such thing and it is a grate amount of phots. Do you know some damaged photo restoration companies? or maybe you can suggest skilled photo retoucher.
    Thanks

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

To physically restore prints is a skilled job. I think it is more likely the domain of individual experts than companies. If the original is not the prime objective I would suggest to make digital copies, work in those and make new prints.

Joysy likes this.
  3. Molly Cuper

Molly Cuper New Member

Thanks, PeteRob
    I haven't even thought about that. I'll suggest this idea to my friend.

4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

It should be possible to get a reasonable match for the paper.

5. Joysy

Joysy New Member

I agree with PeteRob, search for expertsin this field. I only know this site https://damagedphotorestoration.com/ .I can suggest you to look some clients reviews and examples of restored photos. And maybe to hire retoucher would be more cheaper.

6. cliveva

cliveva Well-Known Member

I have scanned damaged prints and made repairs using photoshop, a long process, then printed. This was for creases and watermarks, fading is more difficult to repair.
    I would think it costly to pay to have it done for you, as it can take several hours per print.

Roger Hicks likes this.
  7. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member