1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

APOY 2016 Round 6: Landscapes & Cityscapes

Discussion in 'Amateur Photographer Of the Year (APOY)' started by Chrissie_Lay, Aug 2, 2016.

1. smedz28

smedz28 Active Member

When does this yearly competition usually start? Looks like the 2016 comp was announced in Feb 2016 and it's still running in Feb 2017. When can we expect the APOY 2017 to launch?

2. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

Perhaps they're waiting for a suitable theme..last year's was the titles of David Bowie songs...hang on...I've got an idea!

Round 1 - Architecture I will build a great wall - nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I'll build them very inexpensively.

Round 2 - Creative Nudes When you're star they let you do it.

Round 3 - Landscape Not only are wind farms disgusting, but even worse, they are bad for people's health.

Round 4 - Black and White Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys in yarmulkes.

Round 5 - Macro OK, speaking of mosquitoes - hello Hillary, how are you doing?

...I'm sure you get the idea.

Cheers, Jeff

PS - all genuine quotes.

Catriona likes this.
  3. smedz28

smedz28 Active Member

So you don't know then? :D

4. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

Sadly no, I'm not included in the inner workings of AP...although if they want somebody to write a regular column about photographic things going wrong, then I'm their man!

Cheers, Jeff

5. jacobs_mark

jacobs_mark Member

6. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

I expect it's too late (shame) - but I bet you've got the numbers right!

PhotoEcosse likes this.